Please tell us what type of investor you are?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) requires that you declare the type of investor that you are, this is to protect your rights when making investments. Please select from the following investor types that best describes you.
Making this declaration does not represent a commitment to invest on your part.
CERTIFICATE FOR EXECUTION BY HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS
I declare that I am a certified high net worth individual for the purposes of the Financial Services
and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2001.
I understand that this means:
- (a) I can receive financial promotions that may not have been approved by a person
authorised by the Financial Services Authority;
- (b) the content of such financial promotions may not conform to rules issued by the
Financial Services Authority;
- (c) by signing this statement I may lose significant rights;
- (d) I may have no right to complain to either of the following:
- (i) the Financial Services Authority; or
- (ii) the Financial Ombudsman Scheme;
- (e) I may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation
- I am a certified high net worth individual because at least one of the following applies:
- (a) I had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date below, an annual
income to the value of £100,000 or more;
- (b) I held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, net assets
to the value of £250,000 or more. Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- (i) the property which is my primary residence or any loan secured on that
- (ii) any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of
the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001;
- (iii) any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the
termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my
dependants are), or may be, entitled.
I accept that I can lose my property and other assets from making investment decisions
based on financial promotions.
I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on
I agree that Green IS, their compliance officer or their Registrar may need to make further inquiries as they deem appropriate under the circumstances.