This website is run by GreenIS Group Limited (We/Us) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the Act), we are the data controller and our registered address at Blackwell House, Guildhall Yard, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 5AE (ICO Registration Number ZA342933).
The nature of the restricted regulated services (the Services) as advertised to be provided by us on our website means that we might obtain certain Data about you. This statement sets out the principles governing our use of your Data (Use). By registering and using our website generally, you agree to this Use.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
I. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following Data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our online service, search for an investment product and any other activities commonly carried out on our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial information indicative of your financial standing with respect to any proposed investment you may wish to make and that we have been requested to obtain on behalf of clients.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may collect the following information from time to time:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will ensure we obtain your full consent prior to obtaining any information from you.
II. Uses made of the information
We will use this information:
- to provide you with information about the investment products you enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
III. Disclosure of your Data
For the avoidance of doubt, we will not disclose your Data to any third parties other than in accordance with this Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties such as prospective investors and our business partners.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
IV. Where we store your personal data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
V. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will expressly request your approval before collecting your data. Equally, we will obtain your consent should we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You have the right to request for your personal data to be permanently erased from our system. The right to erasure is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. This can be made by your verbal or written request.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us on +44 20 7556 0910 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Third Party Links
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. The fact that we have provided these third-party links at our website does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation by us with respect to the third party’s website, its owners or its providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Marketing tools used by Green IS Group Limited may share your information with processors, however we abide to obtain your consent prior to sending any information, in line with protocols established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) April 2016. Some of the processors include The Rocket Science Group LLC(MailChimp) and FutureSimple Inc. (Base CRM). We welcome you to read their privacy policies.
VII. Access to Data
In accordance with the Act you have the right to access any Data that we hold relating to you. Please note that we will use our best endeavours to reply as soon as possible to your request, however standard timeframes allow up to one month to comply with any requests.
Cookies are tiny text files (made up of letters and numbers) stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. EU legislation states that all websites should let you know when they are using your cookies.
We cannot guarantee full operability of our website if you disable your cookies. For detailed information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy at Green IS Group Limited, Blackwell House, Guildhall Yard, London, EC2V 5AE or email@example.com.